Wednesday, October 14, 2015

ViMeCa Video Message Card

This is my first time hearing of a video card and I love the idea! It retails for $40 and can be purchased online here
 
The packaging is in Japanese but I just referred to their site and the card itself is very easy to use, so I had no problem at all.
It's made out of construction paper, so you can decorate it however you like. 
It features a 4.3-inch LCD screen and 2 buttons: record and play. 
 
It's USB rechargeable and the charger does come with it. 
 
This video card is very easy to use. All you have to do is charge it and then record. You can record up to 4 minutes. 
 
All you have to do is press record. Make sure you do keep a certain distance because it really zooms in your face.
 
Since the card itself is plain, I'd recommend decorating it. Use your own creativity! I just added lipstick stains to mine.
 
You can also wrap it up and give it as a present. I gave it to my best friend for her birthday as a gift on the side and she loved it. I love the fact that it can be personalized to your own liking. You can do so much with it and it just adds a nice touch. I can picture myself giving one each to my future bridesmaids (not that I'm planning a wedding anytime soon lol).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment