Wednesday, February 15, 2017

L'Amour des Fleurs Mini Flowerbox - Eternal Roses

I'm in love with this mini flowerbox from L'Amour Des Fleurs that I received yesterday for Valentine's Day. It includes 6-7 eternal roses, which are real roses that last for a year without the need of watering or maintenance through a preservation process. 


The roses come in cylinder boxes and they're available in different sizes and colors. The one I got is mini flowerbox in white but there's another bigger size available.
It's actually smaller than I thought it was but it's beautiful nonetheless and a great addition to my vanity.

On their website, the flowerboxes are available in black and white but I've seen on their Instagram that they had some tiffany blue ones too perfect for wedding or bridal shower.
Photo from L'Amour Des Fleurs Instagram

They also have mini and large acrylic flowerboxes available. Check out their website for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment