Sunday, December 17, 2017

My 30th birthday vlog + More birthdays | VLOG 64

I planned a rose gold themed party for my 30th birthday and had a great time. Huge thanks to Noor Events and Photography for helping me out and taking photos and videos. They did an amazing job!! Seriously couldn't have done it without them!
Birthday Party Details/Vendors
  • Noor Events and Photography: Rana and Asmat helped me with the setup and captured the moments on camera. They're so professional and super helpful!!
  • DJ Plink: He was AMAZING!!! He kept everyone on the dance floor. 
I also created a snapchat sign that I printed and placed on some of the tables.
  • Outfit/Makeup - Dress is from Fashion Nova. I'm in love with it!! I will recreate the makeup in my next video.
  • Photobooth - I used my camera, backdrop and ring light. Setup was done by Noor Events and I created the photobooth sign. Photobooth sign (high resolution digital file) is available on my Etsy store ($4 CAD).

No comments:

Post a Comment