Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Chatime




CHATIME

Chatime is first opened in Toronto in 2011 and it has now become a franchise with over 800 stores around the world: Tokyo, Dehli, Bali, London, New York, etc.

It is known worldwide for its bubble tea. They have a variety of toppings and you get to choose how much sugar and ice you want.

Visit their website for more information.








I discovered Chatime when I was in Toronto and I fell in love with their Pearl Milk Tea. So there's no shock that I was so happy that they finally opened one in Montreal. There were long lineups when it first opened but now it's not that bad. I finally got to try it in December. I don't really like their sitting area, so I usually just take it to go. 


Their Drinks (see full menu):

Signature Milk Tea
Special Milk Tea
Fresh Tea/Tea Expresso
Mousse/Tea Latte
QQ Jelly
Smoothie/Slush
Energetic Mix
Coffee


Large Pearl Milk Tea (Regular Ice & Normal Sugar)

They have a variety of toppings: pearl, grass jelly, coconut jelly, red bean, aloe vera, coffee jelly, rainbow jelly, pudding, barley.
They offer 2 sizes:
Regular Large

Sugar options: 0%, 30%, 50%, 80%, normal, extraIce options: no ice, less, normal, extra


Despite having a variety of drinks on their menu, they don't make mango milk tea. Most of my friends love mango bubble tea and so, they're always reluctant to go to Chatime. I have no problem. I love Pearl Milk Tea! It's so good! I can have it anytime!





No comments:

Post a Comment